Here are several recent publications from the Policy Information Center. Click on report names for more information on each, including links to free PDFs if available.
- Is There Really a Labor Market Advantage to Bilingualism in the U.S.?
By P. Gándara (October 2015)
- The Decade Ahead: Inquire, Innovate, Impact
By M.T. Pacheco (October 2015)
- Students at the Margins and the Institutions That Serve Them: A Global Perspective
A Special Policy Notes (Spring 2015)
- Advancing Success for Black Men in College
Policy Notes, Volume 22, Number 1 (Spring 2015)
- Enhancing Young Hispanic Dual Language Learners’ Achievement: Exploring Strategies and Addressing Challenges
By D. J. Ackerman & Z. Tazi (January 2015)