Here are several recent publications from the Policy Information Center. Click on report names for more information on each, including links to free PDFs if available.
- Mind the Gap: 20 Years of Progress and Retrenchment in School Funding and Achievement Gaps
by B. D. Baker, D. Farrie, & D. G. Sciarra (May 2016)
- Exploring Pre-K Age 4 Learning Standards and Their Role in Early Childhood Education: Research and Policy Implications
by A. DeBruin-Parecki & C. Slutzky (May 2016)
- Success Starts Young: Closing Achievement Gaps Where They Begin
Policy Notes, Vol. 23, No. 1 (Spring 2016)
- Is There Really a Labor Market Advantage to Bilingualism in the U.S.?
By P. Gándara (October 2015)
- The Decade Ahead: Inquire, Innovate, Impact
By M.T. Pacheco (October 2015)