GACE® Program Admission Assessment at Home
To meet the needs of students who are unable to take the GACE® Program Admission assessment at a test center due to public health concerns, ETS is temporarily offering an at home testing option. The at home assessment is identical in content, format, and on-screen experience to the GACE Program Admission assessment taken at a test center. It is taken on your own computer at home and monitored by a human proctor online through ProctorU®. At home testing is currently available 10 a.m.–1 a.m. ET, seven days a week to address the scheduling needs of candidates across the United States and its territories.
Am I Eligible?
The option to take the GACE Program Admission assessment at home is available to those who meet the following criteria:
- Your computer must meet the equipment requirements for the test, including the installation of the ETS Test Browser and the ProctorU Systems Check.
- You must have a room that provides an acceptable environment for the test.
- Your test must be offered as an at home test. The following Program Admission tests are offered at home beginning May 15:
- 210 Program Admission Test I – Reading
- 211 Program Admission Test II – Mathematics
- 212 Program Admission Test III – Writing
- 710 Program Admission Combined Test I, II, and III
Please follow the steps below, IN ORDER, to ensure that you meet the requirements and can properly register for your test. Use the at home preparation checklist to help guide you through the steps.
Equipment and Environment Requirements
Confirm these requirements for your computer and testing room before registering.
Start Your Registration with ETS
Log in, select the test at home option, and pay for your test.
Complete Your Registration with ProctorU
From the email link, select a test date and time, and complete your registration.
The Testing Experience
Learn what is expected of you and what you should expect when taking the test.
After the Test
Receive your scores and learn about retesting if needed.