Equipment and Environment Requirements
Confirm these requirements for your computer and testing room before registering.
Start Your Registration with ETS
Log in, select the test at home option, and pay for your test.
Complete Your Registration with ProctorU
From the email link, select a test date and time, and complete your registration.
The Testing Experience
Learn what is expected of you and what you should expect when taking the test.
After the Test
Receive your scores and learn about retesting if needed.
After the Test
Most post-test procedures for the GACE® tests taken at home are the same as for tests taken at a test center.
- You will receive your official scores in your ETS account.
- Official scores for the GACE Program Admission assessment Test I – Reading (210) and Test II – Mathematics (211) are available within seven days after the day of the test.
- Official scores for the GACE Program Admission assessment Test III – Writing (212) and the Combined Test (710) are available within 28 days after the day of the test.
- Your scores will be sent to the institutions that you selected during registration.
- Whether you take the test again at home or at a test center, you cannot test more than once within a 30-day period. See more on our GACE retesting policy.
- You can register to retake the GACE Program Admission assessment at a test center, as available dates permit, in your ETS account.
- You can register to retake the GACE Program Admission assessment at home, following the same procedures listed on this website.