Equipment and Environment Requirements
Confirm these requirements for your computer and testing room before registering.
Start Your Registration with ETS
Log in, select the test at home option, and pay for your test.
Complete Your Registration with ProctorU
From the email link, select a test date and time, and complete your registration.
The Testing Experience
Learn what is expected of you and what you should expect when taking the test.
After the Test
Receive your scores and learn about retesting if needed.
Complete Your Registration with ProctorU®
Note: If you already have a ProctorU account from another test, you will need to create a new account for the GACE® Program Admission assessment at home.
Once you've registered with ETS, you can complete your registration with ProctorU and pick the date and time for your appointment. Currently, at home registrations are available 15 hours a day, seven days a week to address the scheduling needs of candidates across the United States and its territories.
Link to Your ProctorU Account
To select your test date and time:
- Use the link and temporary password from the ProctorU email to access your new ProctorU account.
- Select Schedule next to your purchased test.
- Choose the date and time you'd like to take the test and click Select, then Schedule.
- When complete, you will receive a confirmation message on screen and via email.
For a demonstration, watch the Schedule a ProctorU Session video.
Rescheduling an At Home Registration
If you need to reschedule your GACE Program Admission assessment at home registration:
- Log in to your ProctorU account and select the Reschedule button for your at home test. You can reschedule your test any time prior to your appointment date and time.
- You can utilize the ProctorU Live Chat option within your account or call ProctorU at 1-855-772-8678. Support is available 24/7.
- You may also contact ProctorU via email at email@example.com.
Canceling an At Home Registration
If you need to cancel your GACE Program Admission assessment at home registration.
- Contact GACE Customer Service from Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. ET, via phone at 1-855-225-7178 (United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada) or 1-609-359-5161 (all other locations).
- Contact GACE Customer Service via Live Chat, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. ET.
- You must cancel at least at least three days before your test date, not including the day of your test, to receive a partial refund, which is the standard GACE test cancellation policy.
Learn about the Testing Experience.