Equipment and Environment Requirements
Make sure your computer and testing room meet these requirements before you register.
Start Your Registration with ETS
Log in, select the Test At Home option and pay for your subtest.
Complete Your Registration with ProctorU
From the email link, choose a test date and time, and complete your registration.
What to Expect on Test Day
Learn about testing procedures and what to expect when you take the test.
After the Test
Receive your scores and learn about retesting if needed.
Complete Your Registration with ProctorU®
Once you've registered with ETS, you'll receive an email from ProctorU so you can pick the date and time for your appointment. You can do this immediately, or keep the email safe for future use to schedule later.
If you're a new user, the email will include a link and temporary password to access your ProctorU account. If you're a returning HiSET® exam at home user, the email will have a link to log in to your existing ProctorU account. Don't use any existing ProctorU accounts for other tests for the HiSET exam.
If you don’t receive the email, check your spam folder, then contact ProctorU.
When Can You Test?
At home appointments are available 4 a.m.–7 p.m. ET, seven days a week. Make sure to check your test time before submitting your registration; both a.m. and p.m. sessions are available.
Registering Through Your ProctorU Account
For a step-by-step demonstration of how you'll complete your registration with ProctorU, watch the Schedule a ProctorU Session video.
To select your test date and time:
- Use the link in the ProctorU email to access your account.
- Select Schedule next to your purchased subtest.
- Choose the date and time you'd like to take the test (within 90 days of the date of purchase) and click Select, then Schedule.
- When complete, you'll receive a confirmation message on screen and via email.
Rescheduling an At Home Appointment
You must reschedule no later than 30 minutes before your start time to make sure your appointment is rescheduled. There are four ways you can reschedule your appointment:
- Log in to your ProctorU account and select the Reschedule button.
- Use the ProctorU Live Chat option within your account. Support is available 24/7.
- Call ProctorU at 1-855-772-8678. Support is available 24/7.
- Email ProctorU at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canceling an At Home Appointment
If you need to cancel your at home appointment:
- Contact ProctorU by live chat within your ProctorU account, or by phone at 1-855-772-8678.
- You must cancel by 11:59 p.m. local time the day before your scheduled appointment to receive a full refund for the cost of the test. State and test center fees are not refundable.