Praxis® Tests at Home
ETS is temporarily offering select Praxis® tests at home while many test centers are closed or have limited seating. To help as many test takers as possible, we are only offering the most frequently administered tests for at home delivery. The tests are identical in content, format and on-screen experience to the Praxis tests taken at a test center. They are taken on your own computer at home or another secure location and monitored by a human proctor online through ProctorU®. At home appointments are currently available 15 hours a day, seven days a week to address the scheduling needs of candidates across the United States and its territories.
Am I Eligible?
The option to take a Praxis test at home is available to those who meet the following criteria:
- Your computer must meet the equipment requirements for the test, including the installation of the ETS Test Browser and the ProctorU Systems Check.
- You must have a room that provides an acceptable environment for the test.
- Your test must be offered as an at home test.
Is your test offered at home?
The following tests are available beginning May 15 as part of the at home testing solution. We'll be adding test titles at the beginning of June, so please check back. Praxis tests at home titles are subject to change.
For all other tests not included in the at home solution, please check for availability at physical testing centers by using the U.S. ZIP code or Location search options in your ETS account.
See the full list of tests
- 5751Core Academic Skills for Educators: Combined Test (Reading, Writing and Mathematics)
- 5752Core Academic Skills for Educators: Combined Test (Reading, Writing and Mathematics)
- 5732Core Academic Skills for Educators: Mathematics
- 5733Core Academic Skills for Educators: Mathematics
- 5712Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading
- 5713Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading
- 5722Core Academic Skills for Educators: Writing
- 5723Core Academic Skills for Educators: Writing
- 5025Early Childhood Education
- 5018Elementary Education: Content Knowledge
- 7801Elementary Education: Content Knowledge for Teaching
- 7802Elementary Education: Reading and Language Arts—CKT
- 7803Elementary Education: Mathematics—CKT
- 7804Elementary Education: Science—CKT
- 7805Elementary Education: Social Studies
- 7811Elementary Education: Content Knowledge for Teaching
- 7812Elementary Education: Reading and Language Arts—CKT
- 7813Elementary Education: Mathematics—CKT
- 7814Elementary Education: Science—CKT
- 7815Elementary Education: Social Studies—CKT
- 5001Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects (combined test that includes Reading and Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science subtests)
- 5002Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Reading and Language Arts Subtest
- 5003Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Mathematics Subtest
- 5004Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Social Studies Subtest
- 5005Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Science Subtest
- 5038English Language Arts: Content Knowledge
- 5362English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- 5161Mathematics: Content Knowledge
- 5169Middle School Mathematics
- 5081Social Studies: Content Knowledge
- 5354Special Education: Core Knowledge and Applications
- 5272Special Education: Education of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- 5383Special Education: Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities
- 5282Special Education: Teaching Students with Visual Impairments
- 5331Speech-Language Pathology
Please follow the steps below, IN ORDER, to ensure that you meet the requirements and can properly register for your test. Use the at home preparation checklist to help guide you through the steps.