After the Test
Most post-test procedures for the Praxis®/SLS tests at home are the same as for those taken at a test center.
Receiving Your Scores
- You'll receive your official scores in your Praxis account or SLS account.
- When you'll receive your official scores depends on which test you took. Please note: All score reports post after 5 p.m. ET.
Praxis® Core Academic Skills for Educators Tests
- Mathematics (5732) – 7 calendar days after the day of the test
- Reading (5712) – 7 calendar days after the day of the test
- Writing (5722) – 21 calendar days after the day of the test
- Mathematics (5733) – within 20 calendar days after the day of the test
- Reading (5713) – within 20 calendar days after the day of the test
- Writing (5723) – within 20 business days after the day of the test
Praxis® Subject Assessment Selected-Response (SR) Tests
Score reports for the following SR tests are available 7 calendar days after the day of the test:
- 5025 Early Childhood Education
- 5003 Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Mathematics Subtest
- 5002 Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Reading and Language Arts Subtest
- 5005 Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Science Subtest
- 5004 Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Social Studies Subtest
- 5038 English Language Arts: Content Knowledge
- 5362 English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- 5161 Mathematics: Content Knowledge
- 5169 Middle School Mathematics
- 5081 Social Studies: Content Knowledge
- 5272 Special Education: Education of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- 5383 Special Education: Teaching Students with Learning Disabilities
- 5282 Special Education: Teaching Students with Visual Impairments
All Other Tests
For all other tests not listed above, your scores will be available as follows, depending on whether your test contained only selected-response (SR) questions or whether it also contained constructed-response (CR) questions.
|Test Date Range||SR Report Date||SR/CR Report Date|
|September 7 – October 4, 2020||10/9/2020||10/16/2020|
|October 5 – November 8, 2020||11/13/2020||11/20/2020|
|November 9 – December 6, 2020||12/11/2020||12/18/2020|
|December 7, 2020 – January 10, 2021||1/15/2021||1/22/2021|
|January 11 – February 7, 2021||2/12/2021||2/19/2021|
|February 8 – March 7, 2021||3/12/2021||3/19/2021|
|March 8 – April 4, 2021||4/9/2021||4/16/2021|
|April 5 – May 2, 2021||5/7/2021||5/14/2021|
|May 3 – May 30, 2021||6/4/2021||6/11/2021|
|May 31 – July 4, 2021||7/9/2021||7/16/2021|
|July 5 – August 1, 2021||8/6/2021||8/13/2021|
Sending Your Scores
- Your scores will be sent to the institutions and agencies that you selected during registration. See below for important information about automatic reporting.
- You can order additional score reports from your Praxis account or SLS account.
Automatic Score Reporting
If the home address you provided during registration for your at home test is in one of the following states, a copy of your scores will automatically be sent to that state’s teacher credentialing agency.
If your state or territory isn't included in the list below, there is no automatic reporting for at home testing. You must select the state agency you are seeking licensure with as one of your four free score recipients.
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- You can register for another test at home appointment, following the same procedures listed on this website.
- You can register for a test at a test center, as available dates permit, in your Praxis account or SLS account.
- Whether you take the test again at home or at a test center, you cannot test more than once within a 35-day period. See more on our Praxis retesting policy or SLS retesting policy.