Before contacting us, please determine who you need to contact.
Contact the Praxis®/SLS Program for help with:
- Your ETS account, including password assistance
- Rescheduling a test center appointment to an at home appointment
- Canceling an at home appointment
- Reporting issues with downloading the ETS secure browser
- Reporting test day issues
Contact ProctorU® for help with:
- Your ProctorU account
- Rescheduling an at home appointment to another at home appointment
- Reporting issues with the ProctorU secure monitoring system
- Questions about the system requirements for taking the tests at home
Then select the correct customer service below.
Please have the following information available when contacting the Praxis or SLS Program. To avoid delays, make sure that the information exactly matches the information you provided when you registered for your test.
- Date of birth
- Test date
- Candidate ID number
- Phone number (U.S. residents only)
Please have the following information (if applicable) available when calling or included in your written correspondence:
- Test date
- Email address used in your ETS account
Note: This page provides contact information specific to inquiries about taking the Praxis/SLS tests at home. For all other inquiries including test registration, test question inquiries and test center complaints, please visit our Contact Us page.