Before contacting us, please determine who you need to contact.
Contact the Praxis® or SLS Program for help with:
- Your Praxis or SLS account, including password assistance
- Rescheduling a test center appointment to an at home appointment
- Rescheduling or canceling an at home appointment
- Reporting issues with downloading the ETS secure browser
- Reporting issues after testing
Contact ProctorU® for help with:
- Reporting issues with the ProctorU secure monitoring system
- Questions about the system requirements for taking the tests at home
- Resolving issues detected by the ProctorU Equipment Check
Then select the correct customer service below.
Praxis® or SLS Program
Please have the following information available when contacting the Praxis or SLS Program. To avoid delays, make sure that the information exactly matches the information you provided when you registered for your test.
- Date of birth
- Test date
- Candidate ID number
- Phone number (U.S. residents only)
Please have the following information available when calling or included in your written correspondence:
- Test date
- Email address used in your Praxis or SLS account