Start Your Registration with ETS
Before You Start
- Make sure that the test you need to take is offered at home. See the full list of available titles.
- Verify that your computer and testing room meet the Equipment and Environment Requirements. If they don't, you won't be able to test.
- Have your identification (ID) documents ready. Visit ID Requirements to see what forms of ID are considered acceptable in the country where you are testing.
- If you don't have an ETS account for the Praxis or SLS tests, you'll need to create one. Make sure that the name in your account matches the name on your primary ID.
Begin Your Registration
Follow these steps to start your registration in your ETS account:
- Log in to your account.
- When confirming your account information, verify your email address is correct. ProctorU® will use that email address to communicate important information you'll need to schedule your test appointment.
- On your ETS account home page, select Register for a Test.
- On the Schedule Tests page, select the option for the test at home. You'll select your date and time later with ProctorU.
- Follow the directions to continue your registration and pay for your test.
- When you finish, you'll receive an email from ETS confirming your payment.
- You'll also receive an email from ProctorU within one hour with a link and temporary password to access your ProctorU account and select a test date and time. You can use this immediately to reserve your test date and time. If you don't, keep it safe for future use.
Note: If you don't receive an email from ProctorU, please contact ProctorU at 1-855-772-8678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.