Start Your Registration with ETS
Before You Start
- Make sure that the test you need to take is offered at home. See the full list of available titles.
- Be sure to verify that your computer and testing room meet the Equipment and Environment Requirements. If they don't, you won't be able to test.
- Have your identification (ID) documents ready. Visit ID Requirements to see what forms of ID are considered acceptable in the country where you are testing.
- If you do not have an ETS account for the Praxis or SLS tests, you will need to create one. Make sure that the name in your account matches the name on your primary ID.
Begin Your Registration
Follow these steps to start your registration in your ETS account:
- Log in to your account.
- Verify your email. When confirming your account information, please verify your email address and update it, if necessary. The email address in your account will be used by ProctorU® to communicate important information you will need to schedule your test appointment.
- On your ETS account home page, select Register for a Test.
- On the Schedule Tests page, select the option for the test at home. You will select your test date and time later with ProctorU®.
- Follow the directions to continue your registration and pay for your test.
- When you finish, you will receive an email from ETS confirming your payment.
- You will also receive an email from ProctorU with a link and temporary password to access your ProctorU account and select a test date and time. You can use this immediately to reserve your test date and time. If you don't, keep the link and temporary password safe for future use.
Now you are ready to complete your registration with ProctorU.