Complete Your Registration with ProctorU®
Once you've registered with ETS, you can complete your registration with ProctorU and pick the date and time for your appointment. Currently, at home appointments are available 15 hours a day, seven days a week. Check your test time before submitting your registration; sessions are available for both a.m. and p.m.
Register Through Your ProctorU Account
For a step-by-step demonstration of how you'll complete your registration with ProctorU, watch the Schedule a ProctorU Session video.
To select your test date and time:
- Create your ProctorU account using the link and temporary password from the ProctorU email. If you already have a ProctorU account from another test, don’t use it for this test.
- Select Schedule next to your purchased exam.
- Choose the date and time you'd like to take the exam and click Select, then Schedule.
- When complete, you'll receive a confirmation message on screen and via email.
Rescheduling an At Home Appointment
If you need to reschedule an at home appointment:
- Log in to your ProctorU account and select the Reschedule button for your at home test. You must reschedule your test no later than 30 minutes before your start time to ensure your appointment is rescheduled.
- You can utilize the ProctorU Live Chat option within your account or call ProctorU at 1-855-772-8678. Support is available 24/7.
- You may also contact ProctorU via email at email@example.com.
Canceling an At Home Appointment
If you need to cancel an at home appointment:
- Contact customer support from Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET, via phone at 1-800-772-9476.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before your start time to receive a partial refund.