Complete Your Registration with ProctorU®
Please note: If you already have a ProctorU account from another test, you will need to have a new account for the Praxis®/SLS tests at home.
Once you've registered with ETS, you can complete your registration with ProctorU and pick the date and time for your appointment. Currently, at home appointments are available 15 hours a day, seven days a week to address the scheduling needs of candidates across the United States and its territories. Please be sure to check your test time before submitting your registration; sessions are available for both a.m. and p.m.
Link to Your ProctorU Account
To select your test date and time:
- Use the link and temporary password from the ProctorU email to access your new ProctorU account.
- Select Schedule next to your purchased exam.
- Choose the date and time you'd like to take the exam and click Select, then Schedule.
- When complete, you will receive a confirmation message on screen and via email.
For a demonstration, watch the Schedule a ProctorU Session video.
Rescheduling an At Home Appointment
If you need to reschedule an at home appointment:
- Log in to your ProctorU account and select the Reschedule button for your at home test. You must reschedule your test no later than 30 minutes before your start time to ensure your appointment is rescheduled.
- You can utilize the ProctorU Live Chat option within your account or call ProctorU at 1-855-772-8678. Support is available 24/7.
- You may also contact ProctorU via email at email@example.com.
Canceling an At Home Appointment
If you need to cancel an at home appointment:
- Contact customer support from Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–6 p.m. ET, via phone at 1-800-772-9476.
- You must cancel at least 24 hours before your start time to receive a partial refund.
Learn about the Testing Experience.