Your ETS Account
Use your ETS account to:
- Register for the TOEFL® Essentials™ test
- Sign up for the free TOEFL® Search Service
- View, reschedule or cancel your registration
- Apply for or view approved testing accommodations
- View or download your scores
- Order additional score reports or other services
- Update personal information such as your email or mailing address
See How It Works
Creating an ETS account is easy. Watch this video to learn how to create your account.
The Name You Use
It's important to make sure that your name in your account appears exactly (other than accents or apostrophes) as it does on the identification (ID) document that you'll present on the day of your test. If the name doesn't match, you won't be able to take the test, and your test fee won't be refunded. Learn more about identification requirements.
You won't be able to update your name or date of birth after your profile is created. If any changes are required, you’ll have to contact ETS.
- Sign in / Register
- About the Test
- Take the Test
- Prepare for the Test
- On Test Day
- Policies and Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us