Do you have a disability or health-related need and require accommodations? See Disability Accommodations.
Test Takers Whose Primary Language Is Not English (PLNE)
Testing accommodations (extended testing time) are available for eligible test takers whose primary language is not English (PLNE). Test takers who meet ETS requirements will be allowed 50 percent additional testing time. This accommodation is available at all test centers on all dates. Some exclusions apply.
How to Register
Test takers should complete and include the following:
- A completed Certification of Documentation form. The Program has the right to request further verification, if needed, of the professional's credentials and expertise relevant to the Certification of Documentation form.
- A completed Eligibility Form for Test Takers Whose Primary Language Is Not English. This form must be completed each time the test taker registers for PLNE accommodations.
- A completed Test Authorization Request Form.
- Appropriate fees.
Mail all materials together to:
ETS – School Leadership Series
P.O. Box 6054
Princeton, NJ 08541-6054
Once your accommodation request is approved, ETS will contact you with a voucher number and instructions on registering to test.
- Requests must be received at ETS approximately four weeks prior to your requested test date. Late or incomplete requests, and requests received on outdated forms will be returned unprocessed.
- All documentation must be approved before the test date.
- The program will make every effort to evaluate all requests in a timely manner. If further information and verification is needed by ETS, it's possible that testing will be delayed until the next applicable test date.
- All registration must be done through ETS.
If you have previously registered and your request for accommodation has been approved by ETS, you may request the same testing accommodation for subsequent test dates. To re-register, submit a completed eligibility form indicating your candidate ID number and the test date for which documentation was approved and on file at ETS, a test authorization voucher request form and appropriate fees by approximately four weeks prior to your desired test date.
- Test and/or test center changes or additions are not available.
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis® account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.