Testing Outside the United States
Testing outside the United States is available only if you need to take a test to be eligible for employment or certification.
To request a test center other than one of those listed, submit a letter with your registration form, specifying:
- the reason you need to take the test
- the agency requiring the scores
On the registration form:
- Fill in the test date you want.
- Leave the test center name blank.
- Write the city and country where you plan to test on the line below the test center.
ETS must receive all materials by the deadline for requesting centers outside the United States and U.S. Territories.
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis™ account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.