- Test Centers — locate a test center to register for standard test administration.
- Test Centers for Examinees Whose Primary Language Is Not English — locate a test center if you are submitting a request for testing accommodations if your primary language is not English.
- Attending Institution/Recipient Code — find the code(s) (preceded by an A) for the institution(s) where you received training relevant to the test; find the code (preceded by an R) for the agency, professional association or organization TO WHICH you would like score reports sent.
- State/Agency Codes (List D) — find the code that designates the agency, professional association or organization for which you would like to receive passing score information.
- Major and Certification Field Codes (List E) — find the code(s) for your undergraduate major field and the field(s) in which you are seeking certification.
- Citizenship & Country or Region Codes / Abbreviations
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis™ account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.