Advice for Speaking
Skill: Speaking about Campus Situations
Performance Level: Weak
Score Range: 0–9
- Take a conversation class. This will help improve your fluency and pronunciation in English.
- Practice expressing your opinions on general topics with a partner.
- Make a list of several activities you both have participated in. Tell your partner why you enjoyed, or did not enjoy, one of the activities.
- Ask your partner to express his or her opinion about another topic on the list.
- Tell your partner about a short newspaper article you recently read.
- Explain to your partner why you found the article interesting or important. Be sure to include details and examples in your explanation.
Prepare for your TOEFL test with official TOEFL iBT prep wherever you go. Download now
Get the only official practice test that gives you the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT test. Order now
Practice with the only authentic TOEFL test prep guide created by ETS. Also available as an eBook. Purchase now