ETS provides educational tools and products to help students and teachers achieve their academic goals.
ETS provides learning resources that are sold only to institutions.
Resources for Students
Institutions can purchase these products or encourage students to buy them directly:
- TOEFL® Value Packs — Students can save up to 40% on essential TOEFL® products, including The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test, TOEFL® Practice Online and additional TOEFL iBT® score reports. Value Packs can be purchased during TOEFL iBT registration or in the ETS Store.
- TOEFL Go!® Official App — This new app is the latest offering from ETS. The app is free to download and includes free and paid resources, including sample questions, practice tests and test-taking tips.
- TOEFL® Practice Online — This is the only official practice test that gives students the experience of taking the real TOEFL iBT test. Students get scores and performance feedback within 24 hours and can practice anytime — at home, at school, 24/7.
- TOEFL® Practice Online Speaking Series — This tool is exclusively dedicated to helping your students practice their English speaking skills. Note: TOEFL Practice Online Speaking Series is not available in the Republic of Korea.
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test — This top-selling guide has 4 full-length tests plus hundreds of valuable tips. Available in eBook format from ETS, this is the only authentic test preparation guide from ETS, the maker of the TOEFL test. It's a comprehensive all-in-one reference guide to the test, with skill-building tips to help students do their best.
- Official TOEFL iBT® Tests, Volume 2 — This new volume includes 5 authentic, full-length TOEFL iBT tests with previously administered reading, listening, speaking, and writing questions. Each practice test has an answer key, sample speaking and writing responses, and audio scripts. The DVD-ROM includes the 5 practice tests in an interactive format and audio tracks for the listening passages. The book is also available in a downloadable eBook with digital audio passages.
- Official TOEFL iBT® Tests Volume 1 — This Second Edition of Official TOEFL iBT Tests Volume 1 includes the 5 authentic, full-length tests that were in the First Edition, plus all of the audio passages for each test on an interactive DVD-ROM. The book is also available in a downloadable eBook with digital audio passages.
- TOEFL® Online Prep Course — This test prep course is an online tutorial that helps students prepare for the TOEFL iBT test by creating a personalized learning path with up to 80 hours of course content over a 6-month subscription. The course includes diagnostic tests, robust exercises, automated scoring, structured self-assessments and a grade book.
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office for more information on availability in your country.
ETS has long been at the forefront of combatting test security concerns. Our strategy is a 3-pronged approach of prevention, detection and communication, which is designed to protect the integrity of test scores.