Your TOEFL® test fee includes:
- one score report for you
- up to four official score reports sent by ETS directly to universities, agencies or other institutions you select
Score reports are mailed approximately five weeks after your test date. Learn more about how to Get Scores.
How to Earn a Score
To earn a score, you must do all of the following:
- answer at least one question in Listening Comprehension
- answer at least one question in Reading Comprehension
- answer at least one question in Structure and Written Expression
- write a TWE® essay
You will receive a score on each section and a total score for the entire test.
- Each correct answer counts equally toward the score for that section.
- Some questions in the test may not count toward the section or total scores.
- Your score for the TWE test is reported separately and is not part of your total score.
- There is no passing or failing score. Score requirements are established by individual institutions and agencies. TOEFL PBT scores are valid for two years.