The TOEFL iBT® Research Insight Series is a set of publications that present important TOEFL iBT research in an everyday, easy-to-understand format. The purpose of this series is to communicate the strong base of research and development underlying the TOEFL iBT test and to demonstrate our strong, continued commitment to research.
These reports are intended for all institutions and English teachers who use TOEFL iBT test scores.
- Vol. 6: TOEFL Program History
- Vol. 5: Information for Score Users, Teachers and Learners
- Vol. 4: Validity Evidence Supporting the Interpretation and Use of TOEFL iBT Scores
- Vol. 3: Reliability and Comparability of TOEFL iBT Scores
- Vol. 2: TOEFL Research
- Vol. 1: TOEFL iBT Test Framework and Test Development