Finding the right students for your undergraduate, graduate or English-language program is easier with the TOEFL® Search Service, a robust recruitment tool available exclusively to TOEFL® score users. With more than a million candidates from 180 countries in its database, the TOEFL Search Service instantly expands your applicant pool.
Learn more about how the TOEFL Search Service works and see how it can help your institution.
Support Your Recruitment Efforts
The perfect complement to your existing enrollment strategy, the TOEFL Search Service can help you easily find students with the right English skill levels for your program. The service offers you:
- A user-friendly interface — the database makes search selection, refinement and ordering easier than ever.
- Targeted searches — find exactly who you're looking for with a multitude of search criteria, including country, TOEFL score bands, field of study, anticipated semester of enrollment, projected country of study and more.
- Full-access delegate ordering privileges — assign ordering privileges to other members of your department for backup or to accommodate different campaign roles of your team members. You can even enlist the help of an agency that manages your integrated marketing campaigns.
- A great value — with free searches and just 60 cents per name, the TOEFL Search Service is a cost-effective way to meet your recruitment goals.
- New names at your fingertips — with names added weekly and 18 months of TOEFL test-taker scores available, finding qualified applicants is just a click away.
Already a user? Sign in.
Want to learn more about what the TOEFL Search Service can do to help you with your international student recruitment? Contact your TOEFL Search Service Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.