The TOEFL® Program offers a variety of score reporting services to meet the needs of TOEFL score users.
Scores Online through the TOEFL® Showcase™ in the ETS® Data Manager
TOEFL Showcase is an expanded view of a test taker's performance on the test within ETS Data Manager. With TOEFL Showcase you get more key insights about your applicants that goes "beyond the score" — helping you make more confident admission decisions. The ETS Data Manager is a secure online portal providing the most convenient way to access test takers' scores, color photos, and speech and writing samples. And it's free of charge for all TOEFL score users!
To assist you in making a more informed decision about applicants, the TOEFL Showcase in ETS Data Manager gives you:
- Two 1-minute speech samples from your applicants integrated speaking task.
- Two full TOEFL iBT® test writing samples from your applicant right on screen.
- Updated On-screen Layout — A new layout puts TOEFL iBT and MyBest® scores front and center.
- Print Multiple PDF Score Reports — Export reports as a ZIP file to print specific reports or print them all as a combined PDF.
- Integration with Slate — Get access to all these great new features, plus speech samples!
With fast, convenient score reporting viewing capabilities at your fingertips anywhere there is web access, you can search, sort, filter and download all test taker data you need — all with an exceptional level of security.
New scores, photos, and speech and writing samples are made available twice per week.
Learn more about the ETS Data Manager.
Scores via Automated Server-to-Server Feeds
Automatically download scores from the ETS server to a client server after a 1-time setup by your IT or technology staff. Data files containing TOEFL scores are made available approximately twice a week via the internet.
Learn more about Automated Server-to-Server Feeds.
Paper Score Reports
Printed score reports have several security features, including:
- the ETS® Security Guard, a special heat-sensitive ink that, when activated, verifies the report's authenticity
- an orange bar with dots that makes it impossible to scan or photocopy the score report
- a Laser Lock on the face of the paper that makes it difficult to remove toner from laser- or ion-printed documents
Paper score reports are mailed to TOEFL Designated Institutions (DIs) twice a week within 11 days of the test date.
Contact TOEFL Code Control at:
- TOEFL Code Control
Educational Testing Service
P.O. Box 6200, Mail Stop 25-Q
Princeton, NJ 08543 USA