Watch these videos to learn how to create an account and register for the TOEFL iBT® test.
It's important that students consider their overall timeline when choosing a test date. They need to make sure scores will be sent prior to application deadlines, and they may want to leave time for re-testing. Test takers should:
- plan to take the TOEFL iBT test 2 to 3 months before their earliest application deadline
- register for the test 4 months before their desired test date
- Regular registration: 7 days before the test
- Late registration: 2 days before the test (US$40 fee)
- Reschedule a test: 4 days before the test (US$60 fee)
- Cancel a test: 4 days before the test (see Refund Policies)