Use these free TOEFL iBT® resources to help make the study-abroad journey easier for your students.
- TOEFL iBT® Information Bulletin
- Complete instructions for registration, identification (ID) requirements, score reporting information, and policies and procedures
- Download TOEFL iBT Information Bulletin | File size: 550 kb
- TOEFL iBT® Student Brochure
- An in-depth look at why the TOEFL iBT test provides the best advantage over other English-language tests.
- Download TOEFL iBT Student Brochure | File size: 1.6 mb
- TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Planner
- A detailed 8-week planner that helps students set weekly practice goals and stay on track with tips and tasks for the weeks leading up to test day.
- Download TOEFL iBT Test Prep Planner | File size: 935 kb
- Getting You to Test Day
- A basic 8-week countdown to the TOEFL iBT test to help students make sure they're hitting important milestones.
- Download Getting You To Test Day | File size: 176 kb
TOEFL iBT® Test Structure
An overview of the format and timing of the 4 sections of the TOEFL iBT test to help students understand how the test is structured.
How to Create an Account
A step-by-step video of how to create an ETS Account online. Test takers need an account to register for the test, to purchase official test preparation materials, and to view and send score reports
How to Register for the Test
A step-by-step video on how to register for a TOEFL iBT test. During registration, students can select recipients for their 4 free score reports and purchase official test preparation.
At Home Testing Videos
Watch the following videos to learn more about at home testing.
- TOEFL® At Home Testing — a preview of the entire testing process from verifying equipment and environment requirements to what to do after your test session
- ProctorU® Tutorial Video — a closer look at how to prepare your testing area, the check-in process and what you should expect during your at home test
- Tech Tips — helpful technical tips to follow before and during your test to help avoid issues
- Getting Assistance — guidance on how to interact with the proctor during your test, if needed