TOEFL iBT® Resources for Test Takers
The TOEFL iBT® Test Taker website offers a wealth of information to guide your students through their TOEFL journey. Below are links to some of our most helpful videos and other resources to get them started.
Understanding the Test
- TOEFL iBT® Test Structure (Video)
- TOEFL iBT® Home Edition (Video)
- Inside the TOEFL® Test — Reading (Video)
- Inside the TOEFL® Test — Listening (Video)
- Inside the TOEFL® Test — Speaking (Video)
- Inside the TOEFL® Test — Writing (Video)
How to Register
- How to Create Your ETS Account (Video)
- How to Register for Your TOEFL iBT Test (Video)
- Test Location and Date Search
- Information Bulletin and Forms
- Disability Accommodations
At Home Testing
- Getting Your Scores
- What are MyBest® Scores? (Video)
- Institutions Accepting MyBest® Scores
- Institutions Accepting TOEFL iBT Home Edition Scores
Resources for You
This collection of resources is designed to help you advise prospective test takers. Includes flyers and posters for printing, free sample questions and other test preparation, and more.
Preparing Your Students
Find links to free sample questions, practice tests and other resources you can use to help your students prepare for the test.
Comparing TOEFL iBT Scores to Other Tests
How do TOEFL iBT scores compare to IELTS® academic module scores or Common European Framework of References levels?
Test and Score Data Summary
The latest edition of the TOEFL® Test and Score Data Summary contains data on the performance of examinees who took the TOEFL iBT test during the calendar year. The previous year's examinee performance can be found on the Printable Materials page.
Propell® Workshops for Teachers
This 1-day professional development program helps English-language teachers meet the challenges of teaching English to students.
Join the Mailing List
Sign up for our TOEFL® Advisor Quarterly eNewsletter to get the latest information about the TOEFL Program and the valuable resources available for your students.
IELTS is a registered trademark of the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations Syndicate.