The more prepared your students are, the more likely they are to succeed. We offer the following resources to help you get your students ready for success on their TOEFL® tests and in their academic endeavors.
Test Preparation Materials for Purchase
We also offer a full line of official TOEFL iBT test preparation available for purchase. For information about bulk purchases of these materials, email email@example.com. These top-selling resources include:
- NEW! Official TOEFL iBT Prep Course — Comprehensive online course with 60 hours of content and 200+ activities, with automated scoring. Two versions available.
- TOEFL® Practice Online — the only practice test that lets students experience what it's like to take the test
- The Official Guide to the TOEFL® Test — a comprehensive all-in-one reference guide with tips, 4 full-length practice tests and more
- Official TOEFL iBT® Tests, Volumes 1 & 2 — the perfect companion to the Official Guide, each offering 5 authentic, full-length tests with answer keys, sample responses and audio tracks
Free Test Preparation Materials
TOEFL® Test Preparation: The Insider's Guide
A free, highly interactive, 6-week course with videos, short quizzes, collaborative discussion boards, tips from expert instructors and more.
Mentor's Guide to the TOEFL iBT® Test
Set up a free 8-week class for your students with this private online course. The Mentor's Guide gives you the opportunity to monitor your Verified students' progress. If you are interested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following:
- Your Name
- Company Name
- Number of Students (maximum 12)
TOEFL iBT® Free Practice Test
Free, unlimited access to a full practice test with real past test questions. Includes correct answers and sample responses.
TOEFL® Essentials™ Practice Tests
Free official practice tests to familiarize you with the test.
TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Planner
A detailed 8-week planner to help test takers organize their study efforts effectively.
TOEFL Go!® App
TOEFL iBT test preparation on the go, with free sample questions, tips and more.
Additional Free Resources
Use this library of quick links to direct your students to helpful videos, key pages on the test taker website and more.
Information Bulletin and Forms
Download publications your students may need, such as the current Bulletin.