TOEFL iBT® Practice Tests
TOEFL iBT® Free Practice Test
Practice as often as you like! The TOEFL iBT® free practice test features a full test with all 4 sections and real past test questions.
- View correct answers in the Reading and Listening sections.
- Listen to sample Speaking responses.
- Read sample Writing responses.
TOEFL iBT® Paper Edition Practice Test
This free official practice test uses real TOEFL iBT past test questions for the Reading, Listening, and Writing sections. It has the same paper-delivered format you'll experience on test day. The practice test includes all audio files and transcripts.
The Speaking section of the Paper Edition test is taken on a computer. You can practice for the Speaking section using the free Speaking Practice Sets.
TOEFL iBT® Practice Sets
Practice for each section of the test with free sets of TOEFL iBT questions from previous tests. You can become familiar with the types of questions and content on the actual test and understand how the test sections are structured.
Note: Audio is not included for Listening, Speaking and Writing questions. However, transcripts of the audio are provided where applicable.
TOEFL® Practice Online
TOEFL® Practice Online tests are the only official practice tests that allow you to experience what it's like to take the real TOEFL iBT test.
- Review and answer authentic test questions, the same way you see them at the test center.
- Receive scores within 24 hours, with performance feedback on all 4 skills measured on the test — reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Take the test at home, school, or wherever there's an internet connection, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Choose from volumes that include complete tests, half tests or speaking tests.
Each volume has a different set of questions, so you can practice a few times to prepare for success on the test. (You can only complete each volume once.)
Note: To purchase TOEFL Practice Online in the Republic of Korea, please visit www.toefltpo.com
- Mac OS X® 10.11 or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 and 10
- Mac®: Safari® 9.0 or higher, Firefox® and Google Chrome™
- Windows®: Internet Explorer® 11.0 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox
- Installation of the Audio Browser for Windows OS
- Installation of TOEFL Practice Online Browser for Mac OS
- A headset and a non-voice activated microphone are recommended for the Speaking section. Mac users may also use the internal speakers and microphone located in the computer.