TOEFL iBT® Practice Tests
Are you looking for test prep in accessible formats? All of our electronically offered test prep is accessible, but we also offer some of our practice tests in specific formats such as large print.
TOEFL iBT® Free Practice Test
Practice as often as you like! The free practice test features a full test with all 4 sections and real past test questions.
- View correct answers in the Reading and Listening sections.
- Listen to sample Speaking responses.
- Read sample Writing responses.
TOEFL iBT® Practice Sets
Practice for each section of the test with free sets of TOEFL iBT® questions from previous tests. You can become familiar with the types of questions and content on the actual test and understand how the test sections are structured.
Note: Audio is not included for Listening, Speaking and Writing questions. However, transcripts of the audio are provided where applicable.
TOEFL® Practice Online
TOEFL® Practice Online tests are the only official practice tests that allow you to experience what it's like to take the real TOEFL iBT test.
- Review and answer authentic test questions, the same way you see them at the test center.
- Receive scores within 24 hours, with performance feedback on all 4 skills measured on the test — reading, listening, speaking, and writing.
- Take the test at home, school, or wherever there's an internet connection, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Choose from volumes that include complete tests, half tests or speaking tests.
Each volume has a different set of questions, so you can practice a few times to prepare for success on the test. (You can only complete each volume once.)
Note: To purchase TOEFL Practice Online in the Republic of Korea, please visit www.toefltpo.com
Be sure to review the system requirements carefully. There are no refunds or returns for test prep materials.
- Mac OS X® 10.11 or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 and 10
- Mac®: Safari® 9.0 or higher, Firefox® and Google Chrome™
- Windows®: Internet Explorer® 11.0 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox
- Installation of the Audio Browser for Windows OS
- Installation of TOEFL Practice Online Browser for Mac OS
- A headset and a non-voice activated microphone are recommended for the Speaking section. Mac users may also use the internal speakers and microphone located in the computer.