- Desktop or laptop computer; you can't use a tablet or mobile device.
- Only one monitor or screen; multiple monitors or dual screens are not permitted.
- Approved operating system, which has to be licensed. Unlicensed or test-mode versions are not permitted.
- PC: Windows® operating system, versions 10 or 8.
- MAC®: Mac OS X® 10.5 or higher (10.13 High Sierra® is recommended).
- Chrome™ or Firefox® browser.
TOEFL® Destinations Search
Search by name or location to find institutions that accept TOEFL® scores.
Please provide a valid search criteria
There are currently no results available for your search. Please check the spelling of the institution name or location that you are searching for and try again.
Search by name or location to find institutions and programs that accept TOEFL® scores
Note: ETS provides these search results as a guide. Please contact institutions directly to verify accuracy of your search results.
Before you register for the TOEFL iBT Home Edition or Paper Edition, make sure your computer and testing room meet the following requirements. If you don't meet these requirements on test day, you won't be able to test, and you won't receive a refund or a free reschedule.