The following are some of the available accommodations that you can request as part of the registration and accommodations approval process.
- Screen magnification
- Selectable background and foreground colors
- Kensington® Trackball mouse
- IntelliKeys® keyboard
- Ergonomic keyboard
- Keyboard with touch pad
- Sign language interpreter for spoken directions only
- Oral interpreter for spoken directions only
- Oral interpreter for Listening section only
- Writer/recorder of answers
- Test reader
- Audio version of the test
- Reader's script version of the test
- Braille test (in contracted or uncontracted braille)
- Braille test with reader's script
- Large-print version of the test
- Regular print version of the test
- Listening section omitted
- Speaking section omitted
- Extended testing time
- Additional rest breaks
- Transcripts of audio elements in Speaking and Writing sections
Do you need a different accommodation?
If you'd like to request accommodations other than those listed above, describe them in Part II of the Testing Accommodations Request Form found in the Bulletin Supplement (PDF).
If you’re not sure whether the accommodation you need is available, please contact ETS Disability Services.