How Do You Choose Where to Go?
Once you've made the decision to study abroad, it's time to figure out where you want to study. But with so many places to go, how do you choose? Here are some questions to help you narrow down your options.
- What kinds of culture appeal to you?
- How difficult will it be to get a student visa in the country where you want to study?
- What type of education do you want — independent learning, guided learning or a combination of both?
- What is the cost of study and how does it compare to your budget?
- What are the program requirements?
- If you want to stay in that country after completing your studies, how easily will you be able to get a work visa?