A Better Test Experience from Start to Finish
When you choose the TOEFL iBT® test, you're choosing the only test that measures academic English skills in the way they're actually used in a classroom. But you're also getting a better test experience designed to help you succeed.
Here are some of the enhancements we’ve put in place to offer you the best English-language test and testing experience possible:
- More Opportunities to Register. The mandatory wait time between tests is just 3 days, and you can register online up to 2 days before your test.
- Free Practice Test. Prepare for test day with a full-length test, as part of the complete line of official test prep from the maker of the test.
- Shorter Test. The total testing time is about 3 hours.
- Instant Scores. View your unofficial Reading and Listening scores at the end of your test. (Not available for TOEFL iBT® Paper Edition.)
- Faster Official Scores. Receive your full, official scores just 6 days after your test (11–13 business days for Paper Edition).
- MyBest® Scores. Show your best overall test performance with MyBest scores, the combination of your best section scores from the past 2 years.
- Fair and Unbiased Scoring. All tests are marked centrally using a combination of AI and human scoring.