Ways You Can Use the TOEFL ITP Assessment Series in Your Classroom
The TOEFL ITP® tests measure core English-language skills using 100% academic content similar to what is used in actual classroom tasks. Proposed uses of the TOEFL ITP tests are:
- placement in intensive English-language programs requiring academic English proficiency at a college or graduate level
- progress monitoring in English-language programs stressing academic English proficiency
- exiting English-language programs by demonstrating proficiency in English listening and reading
- skill building and preparation
- admissions to short-term, non-degree programs and collaborative international degree programs
- scholarship programs, as contributing documentation for academic English proficiency
Start using the TOEFL ITP assessments in your classroom.
Get the information you need about the TOEFL iBT®, TOEFL ITP®, TOEFL Junior® or TOEFL Primary® tests.