Ways You Can Use the TOEFL ITP Assessment Series in Your Classroom
The TOEFL ITP® tests measure core English-language skills using 100 percent academic content similar to what is used in actual classroom tasks. Proposed uses of the TOEFL ITP tests are:
- Placement in intensive English-language programs requiring academic English proficiency at a college or graduate level.
- Progress monitoring in English-language programs stressing academic English proficiency.
- Exiting English-language programs by demonstrating proficiency in English listening and reading.
- Skill building and preparation.
- Admissions to short-term, non-degree programs and collaborative international degree programs.
- Scholarship programs, as contributing documentation for academic English proficiency.
Start using the TOEFL ITP assessments in your classroom.
Get the information you need about the TOEFL iBT®, TOEFL ITP®, TOEFL Junior® or TOEFL Primary® tests.