A Versatile Solution for English Programs
English programs around the world trust the TOEFL Junior® tests to help them with placement decisions and monitoring progress of their students. Score users include:
- English-language programs
- international schools where the language of instruction is English
- schools in non-English speaking countries that focus on teaching content through English
Discover the Ways the TOEFL Junior Tests Can Help You
TOEFL Junior scores have multiple uses in English-language classrooms, including:
- placing students in English-language programs so they are matched with level-appropriate instruction
- monitoring progress over time to measure learning and proficiency
- using "can-do" statements provided on the score report to inform conversations with parents
- advising students on appropriate book selections based on MetaMetrics® Lexile® measures to improve their English reading proficiency
- mapping student achievement to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for international benchmarking
Learn more about TOEFL Junior test content.
Start using the TOEFL Junior tests in your program.