Handbooks for the TOEFL Primary Tests
Download a handbook for information on what to do before the test, what to expect on test day, getting ready for the test, score reporting, and policies and guidelines.
- Handbook for the TOEFL Primary® Tests
- TOEFL Young Students Series Handbook Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
Sample Questions for the TOEFL Primary Tests
The TOEFL Primary® tests help young students show what they have accomplished as language learners. To ensure that taking the TOEFL Primary tests is a rewarding and motivating experience, we encourage teachers, parents and students to review the sample questions below to familiarize themselves with the test format and content.
- TOEFL Primary® Reading and Listening Test — Step 1 Sample Questions
- TOEFL Primary® Reading and Listening Test — Step 2 Sample Questions
- TOEFL Primary® Speaking Test Sample Questions