How the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Benefits Your Organization
The TOEIC Listening and Reading test is a fair and valid of assessment of English-language listening and reading skills for the workplace. The TOEIC tests are the most widely used around the world, with 14,000+ organizations across more than 160 countries trusting TOEIC scores to make decisions for their business, academic institution or government agency.
Through evidence-centered test design, standardized and secured testing procedures, as well as a rigorous scoring process, ETS ensures that:
- the test delivers reliable and accurate scores decision makers can trust
- test questions are based on real-world workplace situations
- test scores remain fair and comparable across administrations
Give Your Organization a Global Advantage with the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test
- Business organizations: Build a more skilled team for your business.
- Make more informed decisions on hiring, training and promoting the best candidates to roles where English skills matter the most.
- Academic institutions: Prepare work-ready graduates for success.
- Make more informed decisions on student admissions, placement and exiting.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of your English-language programs.
- Enhance the global reputation of your institution.
- Government agencies: Cultivate stronger global talent for your government.
- Make more informed decisions within your government entity and for your country.
- Bolster your international reputation.
When the TOEIC Listening and Reading test is taken together with the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests, scores provide a comprehensive picture of test takers' English-language proficiency.
You can also browse our extensive collection of videos, articles and interactive tools on TOEICglobal.com. Hear directly from top international executives and educational institutions about the positive impact of English-language assessments.
Contact your local ETS Preferred Network office to learn how the TOEIC program can help your organization.