ETS has designed two programs to support decision making in different settings:
Public Testing Sessions
- Test sessions are held on scheduled dates in various locations worldwide.
- Organizations can send employees to open sessions rather than testing them on-site.
- Contact your local ETS Preferred Network (EPN) office for more information about upcoming testing sessions in your country.
Institutional Testing Sessions
In some locations, institutions can arrange to administer the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test on their premises. These sessions are supervised by the institution’s own staff and/or by staff from the local EPN.
- Supervisory training for authorized personnel is provided.
- Staff from the local EPN office scores the test.
- Contact your local EPN to arrange a testing session.
Both programs provide fair, valid and reliable test scores.
If there is no EPN office in your country, please fill out an information request form or contact us via:
- TOEIC Testing Program
Educational Testing Service
Princeton, NJ 08541 USA