Prepare your test takers for success with a variety of products that will help them become familiar with the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests. It's helpful for them to know what to expect on test day so that they can be ready to take the test.
Test Preparation Books
For test preparation books available in your region, contact your local ETS Preferred Network (EPN) member.
Free Sample Questions
TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Sample Tests
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing Sample Tests help test takers prepare for test day by allowing them to:
- see what topics the tests cover
- practice with actual test questions that are no longer in use
- learn about ETS's Network for Evaluation (ONE) and how the tests are scored
Download the TOEIC Speaking and Writing Sample Tests.
TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Examinee Handbook
This document provides information on test format and content, answers questions about taking the test and includes sample questions.
Download the TOEIC Speaking and Writing Examinee Handbook.
Test Preparation Tips
There are several things test takers can do every day to prepare for the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests. The more they practice, the easier it gets.
Here are just a few activities and tips for test takers to integrate English into their daily lives. They can:
- Subscribe to an English-language newspaper or magazine. Test takers can read an article and talk to their friends or colleagues about it.
- Browse the internet in English. Test takers should look for topics that interest them and share their comments online. They can also write reviews of restaurants they've visited and products they've purchased.
- When it's time to relax, try relaxing in English. Test takers can watch English-language movies and TV shows, and use the closed-captioning feature on their TVs to reinforce the language they're hearing, or play the English-language version of their favorite video game.