TOEIC® Test Security Hotline
ETS is committed to delivering fair, valid assessments to test takers all over the world and has pioneered numerous security practices to ensure this. However, even with the most stringent security prevention measures in place, fraudulent activity can occur. To help prevent this, ETS is offering a new, secure way to report incidences of cheating — the TOEIC® Test Security Hotline.
The hotline is a direct way for test takers to report an occurrence of fraud or cheating to ETS. All information will remain strictly confidential. Test takers who see something suspicious should report it via:
- 1-800-353-8570 (United States, U.S. Territories and Canada)
1-609-406-5430 (All Other Locations)
Please use the hotline to report cheating, which includes examples such as someone:
- copying from another test taker
- taking the test for another person
- having access to test questions before the test
- providing answers to the test, including proctors and administrators
- taking test questions or answers out of a testing room
- using unauthorized electronic devices
- using a fake ID
- using notes
If you see someone cheating, please contact the TOEIC Test Security Hotline.
Posted: March 7, 2014