How the TOEIC Bridge™ Test Benefits You
As a fair and objective measure of English proficiency for beginning to lower-intermediate level learners, the TOEIC Bridge™ test enables you to verify your current level of English-language proficiency, set your own goals and monitor your progress in learning English. The test examines comprehensive Listening and Reading skills and prepares you for the next level of English-language learning.
Through evidence-centered test design, standardized and secured testing procedures, ETS ensures that:
- test takers have the same testing experience no matter the place and time
- no test taker is unfairly advantaged or disadvantaged
- test scores remain fair and comparable across administrations
Advance Your Career
The TOEIC Bridge test is the choice of more than 180,000 test takers a year and is recognized by hundreds of corporations. Because the TOEIC Bridge test is so widely accepted as an accurate measure of proficiency in beginning to intermediate English, it can help you:
- show instructors or employers you are ready for success at the next academic or workplace level
- be placed at the appropriate level in a program
- establish personal language-learning goals and monitor your progress
- learn which areas you need improvement in
For additional information on test availability, contact your local ETS Preferred Network member.