How the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Tests Benefit You
The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests are valid assessments of English-language speaking and writing skills for the workplace. The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests can also be taken separately. When taken together with the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test, they complement each other and provide a reliable measurement of all four English-language communication skills.
Through a secure testing and scoring process, ETS ensures that:
- test takers have the same testing experience no matter the place and time
- no test taker is unfairly advantaged or disadvantaged
- test scores remain fair and comparable across administrations
- test questions based on real-life work situations provide an accurate evaluation of your ability to communicate in English
Prove Your English-language Proficiency in the Competitive Global Job Market
- Speaking skills are important for effective presentations, face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing and telephone.
- Writing skills are necessary for clear, persuasive emails and other forms of business correspondence.
Advance Your Career
English is the language of global opportunity. The TOEIC® tests have helped many people throughout the world advance their careers and take advantage of employment opportunities around the world. Your TOEIC scores can:
- make you a stronger candidate for job opportunities with leading global organizations that want employees who can speak and write in English
- demonstrate your ability to communicate across borders and cultures with co-workers and clients
- positively affect hiring decisions and other employment opportunities
- help you to obtain new opportunities within a company
Test RegistrationLearn more about how to register for the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests
Test Content and FormatLearn more about the content and format of the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests