Prepare for success with a variety of products and tips that will help you become familiar with the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests.
Test Preparation Books
Tactics for the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Tests
Tactics for the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Tests, a book and CD-ROM created by ETS and Oxford University Press, helps you develop the language and test-taking skills you need to succeed on the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests.
Key features of this book include:
- sample Speaking and Writing tests
- authentic sample responses
- examiners' comments on sample responses
- scoring information
- test-taking strategies
- strategies for improving language proficiency
Other Test Preparation Books
For test preparation books available in your region, contact your local ETS Preferred Network (EPN) member.
Free Sample Tests
TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Sample Tests
The sample tests help you prepare for test day by allowing you to:
- see what topics the tests cover
- practice with actual test questions that are no longer in use
- learn about ETS's Network for Evaluation (ONE) and how the tests are scored
Download the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Sample Tests.
TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Examinee Handbook
Provides information on test format and content, answers questions about taking the test and includes sample questions.
Download the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Examinee Handbook.
Test Preparation Tips
There are several things you can do every day to prepare for the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests. The more you practice, the easier it gets.
Here are just a few activities and tips for integrating English into your daily life:
- Subscribe to an English-language newspaper or magazine. Read an article and talk to a friend or colleague about it.
- Browse the internet in English. Look for topics that interest you, and share your comments online. Write reviews of restaurants you've visited and products you’ve purchased.
- When it's time to relax, try relaxing in English. Watch English-language movies and TV shows, and use the closed-captioning feature on your TV to reinforce the language that you're hearing or play the English-language version of your favorite video game.