Health-related needs are more commonly those affecting digestion, immune function, respiration, circulation, endocrine functions, etc., and frequently require only minor accommodations. Documented health needs include conditions such as diabetes, Crohn's disease and chronic pain. Minor accommodations include but aren’t limited to: extra breaks for medication, snacks, beverages or glucose testing materials that are necessary during the test session.
If you require minor accommodations, you’ll need to submit:
- the registration form from the Bulletin Supplement for the test you’ll be taking
- Part I and Part II of the Testing Accommodations Request Form (see "Testing Accommodations Request Form" in the appropriate Bulletin Supplement)
- a letter of support from a medical doctor or other qualified professional stating the nature of the condition and the rationale for the requested accommodation(s). Handwritten documentation or a note on a prescription pad isn’t acceptable.
- the appropriate registration fee
- If you prefer to submit your payment online, don’t include credit card information on your registration form. Once your application has been received, you’ll receive an email with instructions regarding payment options.