Why choose TOEFL iBT with the GRE General Test?
The combination of TOEFL iBT and GRE scores is the most widely accepted for admission to graduate level programs in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom and Europe.
So if you’re planning to go to graduate, business or law school and are already planning to take the world’s most accepted English-language test, you should also take the world’s most accepted graduate-level admissions test.
Don’t switch from the best.
When you prepare for the TOEFL iBT and GRE tests from the experts at ETS, you’re building the essential English-language and critical-thinking skills you need for graduate school. Admissions officers will know you have what it takes to succeed, measured by fair and unbiased tests.
- GRE scores are accepted by thousands of graduate and professional programs, including business and law schools in popular study-abroad countries, such as the United States, Canada and the U.K.
- Test at a test center in your country or at home.
- Get a better test experience with official prep materials, instant scoring of the Verbal and Quantitative Reasoning sections at the end of your test, the ScoreSelect® option and more.
Redeeming the offer
Get 25% off your GRE General Test in three easy steps:
- Create or log in to your TOEFL account to schedule your TOEFL iBT test. While checking out, add the GRE General Test voucher to your cart.
- Pay for both tests to get the discount offer. Your TOEFL® registration will be finalized at checkout. You’ll receive a GRE General Test voucher code with your order confirmation.
- Create or log in to your GRE account to schedule your GRE General Test. Enter the provided voucher code at checkout to secure your test date and time.
Offer terms and conditions: This deal for 25% off the GRE General Test when you register for the TOEFL iBT is only valid in France, Germany, Ghana, Turkey and United Arab Emirates for a limited time. There are no guarantees of seat availability, and ETS may modify or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Cannot be applied to previous registrations or purchases combined with any other offers. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Not valid for GRE® Subject Test registrations. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.