Test options to measure all four communication skills and a range of skill levels
The TOEIC program offers the following tests to measure English proficiency:
- TOEIC Listening and Reading test
- TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests
- TOEIC Bridge® tests
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests can be taken together or separately. When taken together with the TOEIC Listening and Reading test, the tests provide a reliable measurement of all four English-language communication skills.
The TOEIC Bridge tests provide another option that measures all four skills but is designed for beginner to intermediate learners. Choose the best test option to meet your needs.
Trusted and secure testing
Through evidence-centered test design, standardized and secured testing procedures, ETS ensures that:
- the test delivers reliable and accurate scores
- test questions are based on real-world workplace situations
- test scores remain fair and comparable across administrations
- the tests are research-based with rigorous quality standards
- test scores align to Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards
Give your organization a global advantage
- Build a more English-proficient team for your business.
- Make more informed decisions on hiring, training and promoting the best candidates.
- Monitor and demonstrate the effectiveness of the organization’s English-language proficiency programs.
- Prepare work-ready graduates for success.
- Make more informed decisions on student admissions, placement and exiting.
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of your English-language programs.
- Enhance the global reputation of your institution.
- Cultivate stronger global talent for your government.
- Make more informed decisions within your government entity and for your country.
- Bolster your international reputation.