If you want to order the TOEIC Listening and Reading test, Speaking and Writing tests, or TOEIC Bridge® tests, ETS offers public and institutional testing sessions to support decision making in different settings. Both programs provide fair, valid and reliable test scores.
Public testing sessions
- Test sessions are held on scheduled dates in various locations worldwide.
- You can send employees to open sessions rather than testing them on site.
- Contact your local ETS Preferred Network (EPN) office for more information about upcoming testing sessions in your country. For the TOEIC Listening and Reading test, you can view dates and locations in the United States and Canada.
Institutional testing sessions
In some locations, you can arrange to administer the TOEIC tests on your premises. These sessions are supervised by your own staff and/or by staff from the local EPN office.
- Supervisory training for authorized personnel is provided.
- Staff from the local EPN office scores the test.
- Contact your local EPN office to arrange a testing session.
If there is no EPN office in your country, please fill out an information request form or contact us via:
|Mail:||TOEIC Testing Program; ETS; Rosedale Road; Princeton, NJ 08541; USA|