Learn more about getting and sending your GRE General Test scores, how to understand them and what scoring services are available to you.
Send only your best scores
Approach test day with more confidence, knowing you can send the scores you feel show your personal best — only with the ScoreSelect® option. Use it on test day or any time you order score reports.
Who accepts GRE General Test scores?
GRE General Test scores are accepted at thousands of graduate schools, including business and law, as well as departments and divisions within these schools. Here are the lists of schools that accept GRE General Test scores.
To review the GRE score-related policies for test takers, download and review the GRE® Information Bulletin (PDF). Policies outlined in the bulletin include:
- score reports sent to designated score recipients
- test fairness and score use
- ETS use of personal information
The GRE Program offers three scoring services:
- GRE Diagnostic Service — gain insight into your performance on the test questions in the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning sections of your test
- Question-and-Answer Review Service (available for New York test takers only) — review the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning questions you answered incorrectly on your test
- Score review for the Analytical Writing measure — request a score review of your Analytical Writing measure
The GRE Diagnostic Service is free, available through your ETS account. The other two services are available for a fee. To learn more, review the Bulletin.